Saturday, September 1, 2007

The mechanics of fate

In my post slightly more than a week ago on dreams I mentioned a cute girl I saw once at an event 3 weeks prior. Let's call her Reg-girl, my unimaginative label for her being the person at the registration counter.

On Merdeka night, I went for a gig in No Black Tie (which was fantastic!) and there she was. Reg-girl. Now there are two ways of looking at this.

1) Over analyse it and call it fate.

2) Sheer coincidence.

Sad to say, I didn't speak to her. My excuse is that she was sitting amongst a large group at a table across a room that was packed like a can of tuna.

If the words "Alah, no balls say la" crossed your mind, you'd be spot on.

So did I just reject fate? Was that event meant to tell me something? With perfect 20-20 hindsight, I think the message is "Alah, get some balls man".

Yep.

4 comments:

Bry™ said...

note to min: carpe the fracking diem son!! once the moment has passed, it'll never come by again...or will it.

Hugin said...

*crosses fingers*

Rose said...

apa la lu! wai lu neba go tok too her wan? lu tada bola laaaa! you neba no mah, maybe lej-girl wan too tok too you asoo. next time tly lorrr...

Kahani said...

chicken. =P