Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Malaysian love song

Kinda mushy, but I'm in the mood. I had a post earlier last month about 'reg-girl' whom I saw again at a Merdeka gig in No Black Tie. During that event, a blues singer named Isaac Entry played a song, which till today, keeps popping up in my head.

Unfortunately, I only remember part of the chorus, and since this is just text, if you ever bump into me, I'll try and sing it for ya. It's REALLY catchy, and goes like this.

"You've got to buka-buka your mata. Because cinta. Can be so buta"

I'm not huge on the indie music scene here, but this has to be one of the better ones lines I've heard. Malaysia boleh! (that dude's a Sabahan or something)

1 comment:

Rose said...

that songs sounds pretty cool. i was at a wedding once and the singer way singing in a really sly tone - 'jangan malu malu, malam pertama'... or something to that effect, it was hilarious at a conservative malay wedding. haha.