Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Frog 1 : Federal Highway 4,902,820,382,281

Awhile back I witnessed a sad sight on the Fed where this rodent took a one way ticket to the pearly gates.

Yesterday, on the way back home from work, I witnessed a surprising feat! The not-so-little frog that could, hopped its way past 3 lanes of traffic to safety! At roughly 7.30 I was on the fast lane where the fella just passed right in front of me. As I glanced back, it made it all the way without getting squished!

Once more, I can't help but wonder what the hellllllllllll was it thinking. I'm sure it's like a game going on. All the roadside creatures have a pot where they wager their chips (or used ciggy buds, leftover nasi lemak, Twisties, other road kill, etc) and the one that makes it across alive gets to claim the prize!

Of course, the odds of some fella taking the prize is slim. After all, after he makes it across, he's gotta go back to pick it up right? ;)

No comments: