Thursday, January 24, 2008

When shit happens

I got into an accident today on the way to work. It was on a road that I had never taken before, and when I turned the corner, the woman in front of me slammed her brakes. While my brakes seemed to work fine, the car skidded right into her Perdana. Bugger.

When shit happens, you tend to question why. Why the hell was I on that road? Why the hell was the traffic so fucked? Why the hell didn't my wheels grip the damn road?

Even though the situation has been settled (with me now RM500 poorer) it still eats me inside. My mom told me some chinese saying about 'money out blocks bad luck' or something like that. I sure hope she's right.

Sigh. What a start to the new years. Bugger.

or, is this the 'grand finale' of bad luck for my previous year? (by the Chinese calendar anyway!)

Now there's a silver lining.. =\

No comments: