Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Story #7 - Struck

It's funny how some things start. Be it life or stories, (it's one and the same isn't it?) things have a peculiar way of taking the course that you least expect. This story tells of an end, and the potential of a beginning. May 2008 be the start of something big for you, as I feel it will be for me. Happy New Year. =)

-.-
People always say that ‘time flies’ when you’re having fun. As my life flashed before my eyes, I wasn’t too sure if I was having any. My body was on autopilot as I approached the person across the street from me. Friends used to tease me with the phrase ‘Wai Hai Sei’; crude, but interestingly literal at this point. What was it about her? I can’t really say, but she wasn’t a bad sight for the last thing you’d see. What I do know is that I don’t want it to end this way. Can I make you a bargain?
-.-

No comments: