Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Feng Shui Schmengshui

My ex-colleagues will insist that I'm a walking germ. I suppose it's time to 'fess up and admit that there's really something wrong with me. For some reason, despite the healthy living, I tend to fall sick often. Even more so now that I'm in this new agency.

It's frustrating. Believe me. I've consulted various doctors, but you get the standard schpiel about getting enough sleep, vitamins, exercise. Blablabla. Today, one finally asked about my sleeping position! "Draw me your room layout", she says. I was amused, so I entertained her request.

Turns out that it's fine, so she just said to "try sleeping with your head in this direction instead". Right.

I get home and relay this to my mom and she enthusiastically whips out her Lilian Too book and points to this page that says if my room was in the northwest part of the house, and/or that if my bed is in the northwest part of the room, I've got an evil star on me.

Guess what? I've got a double whammy. So... seeing that I can't bloody well move my room, I'll readjust my bed this weekend, and we'll see what happens. I'm running out of options here!!!

No comments: