Monday, January 7, 2008

4:50

The most interesting thing happened in my dreams last night.

The dream itself wasn't spectacular; I was driving around PJ trying to arrange lunch with an ex-colleague on my mobile. There was a thunderstorm, and we were having difficulty thinking of a place to go. Then I glanced at my watch, it was kinda late for lunch.. about 4:50pm.

I was then awakened by something, so I stumbled to the toilet anyway to take a piss. Back to my pillow, I groggily wondered what time it was. Interestingly enough, it was 4:57am.

While not exactly accurate, it was so uncanny that my dream time for some strange reason coordinated itself with reality. (at least numerically, if not the actual time of day) Now this could mean a few things:

1) Like how a PC still tells the same time after being shut down, you have some kinda clock running.
2) Since I sleep with my phone beside me, could it be possible that some things 'jump'? (if this is true, what's the determinant that makes whatever it is, 'jump'?)

I shall be experimenting in the next few nights.

No comments: