Saturday, November 3, 2007

How retarded can people get?

I was at Giant today, our now-not-local Hypermarket, and I witnessed a few disgusting sights.

1) The 'fast lane' where people are supposed to have 10 items or less.
- Some morons evidently don't read, or they probably ARE retarded so they believe they're somehow special.

2) The flag-lines in the store
- Evidently Giant seems to have insecurity issues. They need to plaster every possible visible surface with flags that say "The best deals in town", "Where Malaysians shop", "Giant" (LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHERE I BLOODY AM!)

I've honestly seen theme parks with less fanfare. They should fire the moron in charge of store layout, and hire a clown. At least some people will be entertained.

1 comment:

Bry™ said...

theresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegianttheresnoplacelikegiant