Friday, June 27, 2008

Important questions

I was recently on a business trip to Singapore and was holed up in a neat (but overpriced) hotel called the Swissotel. As I munched on my American breakfast, fully equipped with both coffee AND orange juice, I had an epiphany.

The sunlight streaming in must have illuminated my stunned face as I asked this to myself; "Which is worse? Having a good hot cup of coffee go cold on you, or a good cold orange juice go warm?"

I sat there for a few minutes, paralyzed because I could not decide which drink to focus on. Life really can get tricky on you when you least expect it.

From that day on, I vowed to order one after the other. I suggest that you do to. ;)

2 comments:

Bry™ said...

nice words of wisdom

8)

Rose said...

I thought I was the only one who thought about silly things like that. hahaha. glad to know i'm not the only one.

what an awesome holiday huh? had so much fun with you!